Small Group Focused or Lunch & Learns
This sales development series offers a comprehensive, concise process that will develop successful sales skills while maintaining and building your status as an expert in your field.
Learn: to unite current abilities with a personal and professional development system to increase not only your sales but your networking outreach.
Develop: the ability to lead to higher levels of business and personal achievement.
Results include: increased sales, strengthened focus on attracting, servicing, and keeping customers, building a personal brand, more repeat business, competitive business converted, increased income, sales process development, and a maximized balance between business and personal life.
The course runs for 2 x 1 hour segments in order for maximum retention and new habit formation.
Contact me to discuss
Critical Issues Covered Within this Segment
• Adapting to Customer Needs and Expectations while maintaining your role as the expert
• The Buying/Selling Process
• Building Attitudes for Positive Results
• Resistance to Change
• Prospecting with education-based marketing efforts
• The Role of Goals
• Solutions to Obstacles that you/your clients may meet
• Referral Sources
• Spheres of Influence
• The Sales Funnel
• Communication Skills
• Running Effective Appointments
• The Path of the Sale
• Effective Questioning Techniques
• Building a Case for Action
• Effective and Dynamic Presentations
The Results Are Measurable
• Increased Sales
• Strengthened Focus on Attracting, Servicing, and Keeping Customers
• Increased Market Share
• More Repeat Business
• Increasing Business within Exisitng Accounts
• Competitive Business Converted
• Increased Income
• Higher Profits for You and Your Company
• Maximized Balance Between Business and Personal Life